Thursday, September 15, 2011

Hello!



After many years of procrastination and a couple of false starts, I have finally decided to give this blogging thing a try.  I am not yet sure what my aim is in creating this blog, but I figure at its best it could be a wonderful platform for exchanging ideas about biology, photography, and whatever else happens to catch my fancy.   My career so far has benefited tremendously from resources extracted from the blogosphere so maybe it is time I jumped in and played an active role.  The worst case scenario is that I will get lazy and this will become nothing more than another online space for shameless self-promotion.  We'll see which way it goes...

I consider myself a bit of a gear head so expect some content focused on new toys (kite photography, infrared triggers, motorized sliders, etc.)  I will do my best to include fun stories from the field, but there are strict embargo policies for the National Geographic projects I work on so I will have to wait to publish those.  Hopefully there will be enough interesting things going on in the meantime to keep you entertained.  Of course, I always welcome your feedback.

anand

1 comment:

  1. The expression on this monkey's face is priceless. The caption "Hello" brings it home with a ROAR!

    ReplyDelete